Sunday, January 11, 2015

Teeny Tiny Itsy Bitsy File Folder Mini Album and Bottle Cap Paperclips "Raining Cats and Dogs"

Continuing on with challenging myself  with the task of using up an 8x8 paper pad, brings me to today's post. First I better back up a bit. I purchased Graphic 45's 8x8 Raining Cats and Dogs paper pad. Using file folders, I made a mini album for a friend (two posts before this one). I had some nice size scraps left so I continued on and made an itty bitty mini album also using file folders (the post before this one). There were still some nice size scraps left so the I made these....8 bottle cap paperclips:


I put magnets on the back of them so they can also serve as magnets.
Alas...there were still more scraps. So I continued on and made an teeny tiny itty bitty mini album that I also used file folders to make the pages. Now this little album is only 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".
It has an exposed spine with ribbon design that also serves as the tie closure for the album.
It has 6 pages and 4 top loading pockets. Each pocket has a pull out tag in it.
Here is one of the inside pages:
You can see the entire album...each page and tag by viewing my video:
Four projects in...I still have some good size scraps left!
What can I make next with these scraps?

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation!








1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Susan;
Hope your keeping warm. :)
Gorgeous Album. Beautiful design paper. Great video too..