Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Stationer's Desk Altered File Folder Mini Album Journal

 I have another altered file folder mini album journal to share with you all. I used Prima's Stationer's Desk paper collection for all the designer paper used in the album. The basic structure and pages are made from manilla file folders. I left an open spine design with black satin ribbon on the spine and also as a tie closure. There are 3 top loading pockets, one side loading pocket, a couple of attached tags and some pouches that hold some removable journaling tags.


There are several signatures sewn throughout the album for a total of 26 pages that are lined on both sides.


All the pages can be viewed in the video I made featuring this album by clicking on the below picture:

I will also be listing this in my etsy store. I have a link to my etsy store at the top of my blog if you would like to check it out.



Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Susan, This mini Album is gorgeous, beautiful design. Great video too :).