Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Itty Bitty File Folder Mini Album / G45's Raining Cats and Dogs



Two days ago, as I was cleaning up my work area from the last project, I took a good look at the scraps. I needed to do something with them other than put them in my scrap drawer.  You know that drawer....the one where all the scraps are too big to toss but not a full sheet and you just know you can use that scrap (s) one day on something. But that day doesn't seem to come too often as the scrap drawer (at least mine) is overflowing. So I stopped cleaning and went to work on using those scraps. The results is an itty bitty file folder mini album.

Based on the same idea as the previous project and my previous post...I used file folders to create my pages. Being smaller though, I had to create the tabs myself. Other than that, the album is pretty much like the larger size I made....just smaller. The album has three top loading pockets, two side loading pockets and three attached tags. The picture on the front cover is removable so that a photo can be placed there if wanted. Here are some more photos.
Here is a you tube video that shows pictures of the entire album...pages, tags and photo mats.
Some more pictures
Two projects later....I still have some scraps from this 8x8 paper pad.
Hmm...what to do....what should I make? Stay tuned to see if these scraps become something or if they end up in the scrap drawer!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Becky said...

wow, this sure is stunning! I love how you did the binding and what gorgeous paper.