Monday, April 15, 2013

Coin Envelope Mini Tag Book / Accordion Tag Book

Three posts in one day! I know! That is a lot for me. I wanted to post one more style of a tag book / mini album that uses coin envelopes to create an accordion style. The tutorial is by Christina Betts. You can find part one HERE and part two HERE. I made my own coin envelopes and if you would like to know how I made mine...check out my earlier post HERE. I used Lumiere Paints in copper to paint my edges of the chipboard and then distressed the edges with walnut and black soot Distress ink by Ranger. I used Kraft cardstock to make my coin envelopes and the designer paper is by 7 Gypsies. I have not completed my tags yet but I will be sharing those at a later date when I do. This is really a super easy and fun project. I hope you will check out the tutorial!

An inside view:




In case you missed my earlier post...here is a couple of views of this tag book and the vertical toilet paper roll tag album that I posted earlier.

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: