Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cards from the Time To Shine crop

A quick post to post some more of the cards from the Time To Shine crop over at Card Swaps that was in May. Sorry, I promised these with my last post over two weeks ago! The card pictured above was for a challenge to create a card using stars. I painted mine with Lumiere paints and added some glitter.

The next card was to make a pattern design with rhinestones...such as the swirls I made.

Next up is a card that was for Ana's challenge....embossing foil or metal. I used some brass tooling foil and a Dreaweavers brass stencil to make my card.

Last but not least is a card for Judy's challenge...spotlight technique. I used an Asian theme stamp and spotlighted a small part of the pear which I gold embossed and colored with distressed inks.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Janice W. said...

Susan these are beautiful! I LOVE the Asian card and it brought back pleasant memories of the Asian swaps you would host. The star card is so fun! I love the design!