Friday, May 11, 2012

Starburst Cards

Hello! Have you tried making a card using the starburst pattern? I have seen it on many blogs and it was featured along with a tutorial on the Operation Write Home site. You can find that tutorial and samples HERE. Also my friend Judy sent me a Christmas card last year using this patter. You can see her gorgeous card HERE. So this pattern has been on my "to try" list for awhile. I finally chose to use it for a challenge a couple of weeks ago on the Card Swaps forum and also chose to send it to my friend Judy for her birthday last month.

It is such a fun and easy pattern / design to make. I had so much fun with it that I chose to make a second one to send to my mother in law for mother's day.

I'm sure I will be using this pattern again in the future. Check out the tutorial from OWH in the link above and give it a try if you haven't already.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Striking cards, love the effect and the colours finished with the flower - brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

Becky said...

wow, these are awesome. Love the black and green.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Susan, these are stunning. I love your flowers.
Blessings,
Teresa

Janice W. said...

These are so pretty Susan! Just beautiful!