Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scraplings

Hello my blogging friends! Back with a quick post about some scraplings I made for a swap that I am in. What's a scrapling you ask? A scrapling is 1 1/4" wide and 4 1/4 " long ( 8 1/2" long before folding) and is usually made from the scrap piece of the cardstock after cutting your cardstock for a square card. This was my first time to make scraplings and I actually got a big kick out of making them.

I used some of my circle punches to cut different size circles from scraps I have...used a white ink pen to make the small dots and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado. My layout was inspired from a card that I saw and pinned on Pinterest. I pop dotted some of the circles to add dimension. Totally fun to make and even better....I got to use some of my scraps!

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Jessie said...

They are fantastic Susan! I had forgot about scraplings! I used to love making them, really must make some soon!

Becky said...

wow, these are stunning! What an awesome idea, gorgeous color combo too.

Rosey said...

gorgeous with a capital G i love it black is my fav color

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are so cool, Susan. I love them.

Janice W. said...

I LOVE these!