Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stick Pin Shoe Holder


I wanted to share the surprise I found in my mailbox a couple of days ago! A crafting friend of mine in AZ made this adorable shoe stick pin holder....and yes she made the stick pins. Isn't this just too stinkin cute? The creator of this adorable shoe is Judy G who goes by "craft nut" over on the Card Swaps forum at the CardMakers site. She is so talented and makes the cutest things. I was tickled pink when I received this and was doing the happy dance.

Thank you Judy for thinking of me and making this for me. Also a big thank you to my son for taking the awesome picture of this adorable shoe for me!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yes this shoe is just to cute.:)

GeminiJen said...

WOW! That shoe is really gorgeous!