Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cards


I needed a Christmas card that I could make quickly. The sketch for last week's sketch challenge over at Card Swaps on the CardMaker's site was the perfect sketch to make a quick and easy card. I made several of these which also finished up the last of my Christmas cards. All cards are now mailed! One of these years I will start making my cards much earlier and have them ready to mail at the beginning of December....one of these years!

I expect my crafting will be on hold for the next couple of weeks while I do some baking and enjoy the holidays with family and friends. I hope all of you have a very merry Christmas and a safe, happy and healthy New Year!

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Girl these are fabulous. I just love the white and red ribbon, looking like little gift box's. I must remember this. :)

Claire said...

These are fab cards - and although quick and simple look absolutely stunning. Hugs, Claire x

GeminiJen said...

So cute. Looks like a big present. :)
Merry Christmas, Susan!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Beautiful Christmas cards!! Love all the embossing! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year!

Janice W. said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Beautiful cards! Love the embossing!