Sunday, November 7, 2010

The WINNER is......

The winner of my RAK from the Sugar Crash Blog Hop is.......chosen by Random.org...

drum roll please......

MaryB


Blogger Mary B. said...
"Susie, you have turned me to a life of crime...I just became a purse snatcher! I have a bunch of white lunch sacks and this will be a perfect way to use them! Thank you so much for sharing the idea, inspiration, talent and fudge making tradition (peanut butter fudge is my favorite too)! Perhaps you can bring some when I am behind bars for purse snatching??!!LOL..Thanks again!"

Should I put a file into that fudge Mary to help you with the great escape? LOL! Please email me your snail mail address at : sehirsch at sbcglobal dot net and I will get your DCWV Winter Mat Pack in the mail to you.
Mary you have till November 14th to respond and claim your prize. If I have not heard from you by then a new winner will be chosen.
Thank you for hopping on the blog hop and hope we all inspired you to get creative!

No comments: