Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Magnolia's Lapp Tilda & my fur grandbabies


I colored this image, Magnolia's Lapp Tilda, a couple of weeks ago to use for a challenge. The challenge ended, didn't have my card made.....tried for another challenge but alas that one also ended before I could get my card made. Just wasn't meant to be. So instead I made a card on the simpler side with not so bumpy embellishments so that I could use it as a note card to send to my friend in Canada. Now let's hope it doesn't take me as long to mail it to my friend as it did for me to make this card! :)
I colored the image with Prismacolor color pencils. Used some Spellbinders dies and Paper Shaper punches for the flowers and circle shapes. Cardstock is Bazzill but no idea what brand the printed paper is.


Thought I would also share my grand fur babies with all of you . No grand kids yet but my daughter has 7 dogs....yes I did say 7! All are rescue dogs. Pictured from left to right is Harley, Bear, Bugsy, Loki, Cody, Ranger and Joker. I love this picture and get the biggest kick out of it every time I look at it. One day I hope to have grandchildren without all the fur! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

What a cool photo! They are all adorable and your card is super sweet and that Tilda is extra lovely :)

Becky said...

This is so lovely, love the the colors you choose. I love all those dogs, what a great picture.

scrappyyankee said...

Great card Susan, and your grandfur babies are just adorable.

((hugs))

Mickey

Janice W. said...

Hi Susan,
We must have been on each others minds. I was just going to email you, I kid you not, because I hadn't seen you in a while. And there you were leaving me the sweetest comments! Your Tilda is sweet as can be. I love to see you post, because you do such lovely work.

The photo of your grand fur babies is priceless. Such a beautiful bunch!! I too have a BEAR, really he is my sons, that is a Siberian Husky. Your daughters BEAR looks like a husky too. Wish his face was facing forward. Thanks so much for stopping by. I was so happy to hear from you!!
Hugs, Janice

GiftsByHeidi said...

I love the pic of your granddogs!!! Looks like the dachshund is a circus dog standing up. I have no idea how they got them all to line up like that. Your daughter must be good with them. Mine run the show around here. Love your card too, the red/blue combo is beautiful!

GeminiJen said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the colors.
The picture of the dogs is fabulous!!
Your daughter has a generous heart.
Jenny